2017 Tampa Country Mega Ticket

Home Forums Geno’s Talk About Whatever Board 2017 Tampa Country Mega Ticket

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Geno 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Geno

Been getting lots of email, tweets and messages on my Facebook about the Country Mega Ticket for Tampa.

It’s usually right around this time of February when the info comes out, but nothing is official yet.

South Florida’s lineup in West Palm Beach looks like this. Their Mega Ticket is already on sale. It’s probably safe to assume our lineup will be similar.

6/17 Dierks Bentley, Cole Swindell, Jon Pardi
    7/29 Lady A, Kelsea Ballerini, Brett Young
    8/19 “Surprise” (StubHub and various other ticket resellers say it’s Jason Aldean, Chris Young, Kane Brown)
    9/15 Brad Paisley, Chase Bryant, Dustin Lynch
    10/14 Florida Georgia Line, Nelly, Chris Lane

#26331 Reply

Geno

Last night I saw the official list and there was one concert on there I’m stoked about that I heard no rumors about leading up to the announcement.

WQYK announces the MegaTicket lineup at 10am this morning. And I would make sure you have the QYK app (not iheart or any 3rd party app, the QYK app) on your phone right at 10!

#26332 Reply

Geno

My prediction that our MegaTicket would mirror West Palm Beach’s wasn’t entirely right (or entirely wrong). One hour to go!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: 2017 Tampa Country Mega Ticket
Your information: