The Carbonaro Effect Magic Tricks Exposed

Home Forums Geno’s Talk About Whatever Board The Carbonaro Effect Magic Tricks Exposed

This topic contains 177 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Allie 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 178 total)
  • Author

martin

He uses other people to assist him on the tricks. They are so well coordinated that, when he attracts the attention of the person, the trick takes effect so fast no one notice

#22460 Reply

I Know This Much At Least

The people are not actors, there are no camera edits, and who says all the people look good and have no blemishes? Carbonaro really enjoys his job. Anyone could tell that. But he wouldn’t enjoy it if the people are actors or there were camera tricks. I can explain how he did tricks. Grease coming out of pizza: Tube or hose up sleeve. Using juicer on orange: Same thing. Scorpion coming out of scorpion pop: Had scorpion in hand. And one more thing: The only time he laughed was when he was juicing an orange (“Because it’s so easy”–Carbonaro 2016). If the people were actors, he would laugh either never or way more. And why they change cameras back and forth is so you can see people’s reactions and not see how he does the trick, because if you did it would ruin it, and the reason they can’t do a live show is because of people swearing to badly and the trick not working out or the people not believing it. And once, just once, though I can’t remember which episode, when the person refused to believe that he was on a “Hidden Camera Magic TV Show,” Carbonaro pointed to the camera. I have over three proofs.

#22568 Reply

Nick

I know for a fact they cut the camera to the victim when carb makes a secret switch that the camera would catch if it was on him the whole time.

#22571 Reply

Rick

Point blank period it is fake…The one where the guy gets the scratch off dollar proves it…..the numbers on the bill changed in the different takes….fake…nothing else to debate

#22572 Reply

Rick

Point blank period it is fake…The one where the guy gets the scratch off dollar proves it…..the numbers on the bill changed in the different takes….fake…nothing else to debate

#22573 Reply

Angela Bynum

Funny!!! He has played the best trick on you ALL!!! YOUR STILL WATCHING IT!!! real or faked, I live the show! I don’t care how he does it… it’s entertaining. That’s what matters!

#22623 Reply

Hayley Miracle

YOU SHOULD BE SELLING DOG TOYS AND BE LIKE “YEAH HUMANS LIKE THEM TOO” AND THEN BITE INTO THE TOY DONUT AND IT’LL BECOME A REAL DONUT

#22663 Reply

SeanM.C.

Proof

#22698 Reply

mel

Just saw same actress in another episode…

#23018 Reply

Dale Falkenberg

guys,.. he does NOT use camera effects,.. he is doing all the slight of hand in real time,.. he is very good. but HE IS A TWIN!!! now you know how a lot of his tricks are done. other than that he is really good at his craft.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 160 (of 178 total)
Reply To: The Carbonaro Effect Magic Tricks Exposed
Your information: