The Carbonaro Effect Magic Tricks Exposed

Home Forums Geno’s Talk About Whatever Board The Carbonaro Effect Magic Tricks Exposed

This topic contains 183 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • Author

Jack

I think he is doing actual illusions cause I’ve seen tricks like his before

#28746 Reply

Bubba

Brandy in the heavy and fragile box episode if you watch and look at the box after they turn around the blue tape was over the E on the heavy then when they turn around the blue tape is over the age which it is a totally different box and the stoner boy had to be in on it

#28896 Reply

Mike

I love all of these posts. All of them have merit. He DOES use so-called ‘camera tricks’ and he is an incredibly talented illusionist.

David Blaine claimed that he used no camera tricks in his original Street Magic show. Anyone who knows how the levitation illusion is done, also knows that there is no way that he could have levitated both feet 8 inches off of the ground.

Reality TV shows all cheat the audience into believing that it is actual ‘reality’. truTV is definitely no different.

Great show. I’m entertained. But I’m also a rationilly-minded human being.

#28897 Reply

Mike

In addition to my last post – take into consideration that Carbonaro is wearing a wireless lavalier microphone, hidden under his shirt, less than 6 inches from his mouth. The sound quality of the pranked/actors dialogue is just as clear. The easiest way to explain this – is that they are also wearing wireless microphones.

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
Reply To: The Carbonaro Effect Magic Tricks Exposed
Your information: